IEVO-M – micro™ Fingerprint Reader
Biometrics is the measurement of unique physical characteristics, such as fingerprints features, for the purpose of verifying identity with a high level of certainty. Biometric verification greatly reduces the chance that an individual could pose as or be mistaken for another person.
The micro™ is a compact fingerprint reader designed for internal use only, looking to secure small to medium sized facilities. It uses an optical sensor and delivers a fast and reliable biometric solution saving time and costs to any business.
- For internal use, clean & low footfall environments
- Up to 50,000 fingerprints via interface board
- Encrypted transmission
- Optical sensor
- Visual and audible feedback
- Customizable color (at cost)
- Power requirements: 12V DC
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.1 x 2.17 x 2.8 in
- Optional RFID card reader module: IEVO-M+