CA-A482-P – Destination Reporting Module
The DRM eliminates elevator cab tailgating. Each rider must present their card to select a floor button. Once a card is presented, the user can only select one floor. Once the floor is selected, all other floor selection buttons are deactivated.
The user must present his card again in order to select another floor. Each card swipe and individual floor selection is recorded by the system.
- Connects directly onto the CA-A480-A elevator controller
- One-card swipe, one-floor operation
- 16 floor-selection inputs and LED indicators
- Records Valid and Invalid floor selections
- Power input: 5VDC
- Current consumption: 28mA (typical), 108mA (max)
- Inputs: 16 floor selection inputs
- Select activation LED: Yes (16 LEDs)
- DC input activation: 15VDC (minimum), 165VDC (max)
- Connection method: 14-way Flat Cable to CA-A480-A
- Input response time: 700mS
Whether it’s the main controller, 2-door extension module or elevator controller, we have a CENTAUR module ready to meet any of your access control management needs. The simplicity and user-friendliness of the system’s connections make it a popular choice. CENTAUR is a match for any access control challenge!
CENTAUR Integrated Access Control Software offers you a complete access control solution. From a single door system to a complex multi-site installation with numerous card holders, Centaur is geared to perform and gives you a level of flexibility never seen in the industry. CENTAUR grows with you as the needs of your facility evolve, Centaur can easily be expanded to conquer any access control challenge.