RSIP – TCP/IP to RS-232 Converter (Replace the CA-ETHR-A)
The RSIP is a sleek and compact Serial-to-Ethernet device server, providing quick and easy Ethernet connectivity to virtually any device or machine with a serial interface.
- Interface: 10Base-T /100Base-T (Auto-sensing)• Speed: 10/100 Mbps
- Connector: RJ45
- Protocols: UDP, TCP, ARP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, Auto IP, HTTP, Telnet Com Port Control
- Baud Rate: 300bps to 921.6 Kbps
- Characters: 7 or 8 data bits
- Stop Bits: 1 or 2
- Parity: Odd, even, and more
- Modem Control Signals: DTR, DSR/DCD
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware)
Whether it’s the main controller, 2-door extension module or elevator controller, we have a CENTAUR module ready to meet any of your access control management needs. The simplicity and user-friendliness of the system’s connections make it a popular choice. CENTAUR is a match for any access control challenge!
CENTAUR Integrated Access Control Software offers you a complete access control solution. From a single door system to a complex multi-site installation with numerous card holders, Centaur is geared to perform and gives you a level of flexibility never seen in the industry. CENTAUR grows with you as the needs of your facility evolve, Centaur can easily be expanded to conquer any access control challenge.