FTC-1000 – AI Facial Recognition and Temperature Scanner (with mask detection)
Biometrics is the measurement of unique physical characteristics, such as fingerprints features, for the purpose of verifying identity with a high level of certainty. Biometric verification greatly reduces the chance that an individual could pose as or be mistaken for another person.
The FTC-1000, designed for facial recognition and body temperature detection, ensures hygienic touch-free access and health management. Quick and easy installation makes it suitable for any environment. Management software is included for configuration and set-up of multiple units.
*This is not a medical device and should not be used in the diagnosis of any disease or other conditions.
- Stand-alone or Wiegand biometric solution
- 30,000 faces capacity
- Response speed: 200 ms
- Events buffer: 25,000
- Detects body temperature and mask
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.5°F (+/- 0.3°C)
- Ideal for health management
- Relay output: C-NO-NC
- Visual and audio feedback
- Power requirements: 12 V DC 2A (provided)
- Camera: 2 mega pixel
- Screen: 7″ HD LCD 600*1024
- NDAA compliant
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 4.4 x 0.85 in. (218 x 112 x 22 mm)
- Aluminum housing and ultra white tempered glass panel
- Operating temperature: 50°F to 122°F (10°C to 50°C)
Stand available at various heights:
- C20 Desktop: 1.3 x 7.4 H in. (33 x 189 mm)
- C60 Child: 24 in. (60 cm)
- C110 Adult: 43 in. (110 cm)