IEVO-MDR – USB Desktop Enrollment Unit
Biometrics is the measurement of unique physical characteristics, such as fingerprints features, for the purpose of verifying identity with a high level of certainty. Biometric verification greatly reduces the chance that an individual could pose as or be mistaken for another person.
The ievo® desktop enrollment units manage the fingerprint registration process remotely. Using a USB connection, the units plug directly into a PC, simplifying registration with an interface for effective enrollment.
- High quality enrollment unit for fingerprints
- USB powered, no additional power supply required
- Desktop mount
- Optical sensor
- 500dpi image resolution
- Fast & reliable image resolution
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.7 x 2.5 inches
- Compatible with the micro™ fingerprint reader: IEVO-M