IEVO-U – ultimate™ Fingerprint Reader
Biometrics is the measurement of unique physical characteristics, such as fingerprints features, for the purpose of verifying identity with a high level of certainty. Biometric verification greatly reduces the chance that an individual could pose as or be mistaken for another person.
The ievo ultimate™ employs a high performance multi-spectral imaging (MSI) sensor. It reads fingerprints from both the surface and subsurface levels even if they are hard to distinguish due to external factors such as dirt, moisture, and damage.
- For internal & external use, high footfall environments
- Up to 50,000 fingerprints via interface board
- Encrypted transmission
- High performance multi-spectral imaging (MSI) sensor
- Visual and audible feedback
- Vandal resistant
- Customizable color (at cost)
- Power requirement: 12V DC
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 5 x 3.7 x 3.7 (1.9 flush) in.
- Optional RFID card reader module: IEVO-U+