CENTAUR Integrated Access Control Software offers you a complete access control solution. From a single door system to a complex multi-site installation with numerous card holders, Centaur is geared to perform and gives you a level of flexibility never seen in the industry. CENTAUR grows with you as the needs of your facility evolve, Centaur can easily be expanded to conquer any access control challenge.
What’s new in V6.0:
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Database Engine
- Windows 10 compatibility
- FREE LITE Edition Software
(No dongle required)
- Several minor improvements and fixes
IMPORTANT: Please note that security dongle keys for Centaur Version 5.2 and earlier will not work with version 6.0 of the software.
Also, it is recommended to use a dedicated computer to install CENTAUR server.
Complete table of CENTAUR software editions
Computer Requirements (CENTAUR Server):
- x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- x86 Processor: Pentium III-compatible processor or faster
- Minimum: x86 Processor: 1.0 GHz, x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- 1GB RAM (2GB for superior performance)
- 6GB of hard disk is recommended; more for larger installations
CENTAUR software has been tested on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Service Pack 2
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2