The ATRIUM access control system redefines ease of use and performance. ATRIUM allows you to manage up to 500 doors, proximity card readers, keypads or Schlage® wireless door handles. Setup of these devices is a breeze with ATRIUM’s FREE software. The embedded web server provides instant results using any web browser, smartphone or tablet.
CDVI is proud to announce these fantastic new features in ATRIUM latest release (V4.30).
Here are some key features:
- Improved firmware update process
(Automatically update firmware, .cuf & .pck files, of all modules at the same time.)
- Simplified schedule setting (Web server)
- Easily Add/Assign new cards via “Events” window tab
- User counter: Set “X” number of times a user can pass through a door(s)
- Smart relays: Set a relay to follow a schedule, input or output. Or activate for a set time period.
- Advanced reports
CDVI is committed to ongoing research and development to incorporate new technology and customer-driven features to provide economical and user-friendly access control solutions.
Because of this commitment, ATRIUM (and all CDVI products) are constantly evolving and are designed with installers in mind.
CDVI, The installer’s Choice