CA-A370-P – RS-485 Network Hub
Enables “star” type network configuration of the RS-485 bus. Excellent for large or multi-floor buildings/sites where a “daisy chain” RS-485 configuration is not feasible. Locate the CA-A370-P in a central location along an existing RS-485 network and run 4 individual RS-485 networks out to the controllers or expansion modules.
- RS-485 “star” configuration is a snap
- Provides a higher network isolation from noise
- LED status indicators for power, network and port activity
- Create 4 independent RS-485 networks from 1 RS-485 network
- Connects to the CT-V900-A RS-485 and E-Bus communication ports
- Connect controllers or expansion modules up to 1220m (4000ft) from the hub
- Power Requirements: 10 to 14.6Vdc
- Current consumption: 190 mA typical
- Operating temp: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)
Whether it’s the main controller, 2-door extension module or elevator controller, we have a CENTAUR module ready to meet any of your access control management needs. The simplicity and user-friendliness of the system’s connections make it a popular choice. CENTAUR is a match for any access control challenge!
CENTAUR Integrated Access Control Software offers you a complete access control solution. From a single door system to a complex multi-site installation with numerous card holders, Centaur is geared to perform and gives you a level of flexibility never seen in the industry. CENTAUR grows with you as the needs of your facility evolve, Centaur can easily be expanded to conquer any access control challenge.